Buyers to benefit from retirement apartment price reduction in St Andrews
Househunters have been offered a prime opportunity to purchase a luxury retirement apartment in the heart of St Andrews – now at a reduced price.
The last remaining properties at The Walled Gardens are to benefit from a 7.5% price reduction with immediate effect.
The starting price for a one bedroom apartment will be £168,928 and for a two bedroom it will be £186,966.
Apartments have been designed with modern living in mind and make for the perfect base for those looking to relocate or downsize to one of Scotland’s most desirable postcodes.
Elizabeth Peacock, Head of Development and Business Growth at Bield, said: “The Walled Garden is an excellent choice for house hunters looking for a luxury retirement home – especially downsizers - as it offers spacious surroundings that have been designed to make day-to-day living as safe and hassle-free as possible.
“The new price reduction offers a great financial boost for those interested in retiring to the coast and moving into one of Scotland’s most prized areas.
“We only have five apartments remaining so we would encourage those interested to book a viewing as soon as possible as we don’t anticipate they will be around for much longer.
“Our estate agent Thorntons now offer virtual viewings where you can get a real feel for the community and 360 tour of the apartment without having to leave your home.”
Customers benefit from a range of features designed to support independent living while giving owners and their families’ additional safety assurance.
Located close to the town centre, The Walled Gardens development offers buyers over 60 the choice of a range of contemporary and high-spec one and two-bedroom apartments. Currently, there are only five properties remaining.
Purchasers can initially purchase a 75% share of the property, Buyers will have the option to purchase the remaining 25% , after one year qualifying period.
To qualify as a purchaser at The Walled Gardens the apartment should be your primary UK residence and you should be a minimum of 60 years of age. However, the minimum age requirement may be lowered for certain medical conditions.
The Walled Gardens is marketed by Thornton’s. To find out more about the development or book a viewing, visit: http://www.thewalledgardensstandrews.co.uk/ or call 01334 474200.